Director of Finance & Operations
Gloucester Mathews Care Clinic is seeking a full-time Director of Finance & Operations to join our caring team. Bachelor's degree in accounting and at least five years prior non-profit accounting experience required. Essential job functions include:
* establishing and maintaining accounting records (checkbook, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, grants receivable, pledges receivable) and documents receipts and expenditures of Clinic funds. Experience with Quickbooks for Non-Profits preferred.
* having a thorough understanding of P&L statements, balance sheets, and other financial statements. Proven experience to interpret them and communicate information to senior management, board of directors, and other constituents.
* assisting the Executive Director and Treasurer with proposed and adopted budget functions to include coordinating budget control and monitoring processes.
* maintaining employee attendance and leave records and other Human Resources functions as needed.
* serving as facility manager.
Please send cover letter and resume to Executive Director Arlene Armentor - firstname.lastname@example.org. Accepting applications until position is filled.